Welcome to Hotel Orchid Inn.
haridwar, being one of the most popular holy places located in India, is visited
by many people who come here to offer their prayers. This influx of tourists is
bound to make the hotels in haridwar raise their tariff but Hotel Orchid Inn
haridwar is an exception. Our guests can have the benefit of a wide range of
accommodation from Premium rooms to Super Deluxe Rooms and that too at
reasonable tariffs like never before.
The excellent tariff structure is prepared in order to meet the individual requirement of every pocket group. Accommodation charges at Hotel Orchid Inn haridwar are extremely affordable. Our hotel also offers a range of exciting packages. We understand that every guest has the right to be happy and content while on their holy trip to haridwar. This we make sure by introducing well planned and special rates on hotel booking. For further details, check out the information given below.
ROOM CATEGORIES : Deluxe Room, Luxury Room, Three Bed Room
- Check out time 12 Noon.
- Luxury tax free.
- Vat 12.5% on food, which is everywhere.
- Service Charges 10% on room services.
- All rates are on a per room per night basis.
- The actual billing will be done in Indian Rupees.
- Service tax @ 8.4% on Accommodation & 5.6% on Food
- All rates and taxes here are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Indian Tourists: Please carry your original ID proof - Passport, Driving license or Election card as it is mandatory to checking.
- We do not check in any foreign guest without passport and valid visa.
- Please present your relevant papers on arrival.
- We also accept : American Express Card, Visa Card and Master Card.
City center (0 km), Har-ki-pauri (1.5 km), Railway Station (500 m), Bus Stand (500 m), Jolly Grant Airport (41 km), Rishikesh (24 km), Mussoorie (96 km)
2016 SPECIAL OFFER FROM Hotel Orchid Inn At Twin Sharing BOOK DELUXE AC ROOMS @ Rs.1550 PER COUPLE/DAY (FREE BREAKFAST )
At Hotel Orchid Inn we offer you many customized travel plans. We have a travel desk in the hotel lobby itself that you can always approach.
Haridwar or 'the Gateway to the Gods' is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu mythology, as the Gods are believed to have left.